In the world of music, a raw talent meets the right producer to drop iconic tracks. Similarly, at StudioAlpha’s accelerator, we’re here to lay down the beats for your startup’s journey. Our sprints, designed with precision, elevate your strategy, mentorship, and insights.
Dive into this structured voyage, as we transform ideas into actionable blueprints, and dreams into investable ventures. Welcome to the genesis of your startup’s amplified trajectory.
Step into the studio and meet your crew. Set goals, get familiar with our dope tools, and uncover the entrepreneurial groove. Prep for the first sprints and chill at our exclusive evening events. Let’s jam live in Zurich!
Individual sessions with coaches, presentations, tools & goals introduction. Fixed slots with guest speakers, Q&A, and interactive discussions remote.
Weekend deep-dive into cases, expert talks, and team bonding with sun, fun, and fondue live in the Swiss mountains in Laax.
Continuation of one-on-one tailored sessions conducted remotely, integrating guest’s insights, tools, and goals. Concludes with a fixed time for expert dialogue and cross-case deliberation.
Art of pitching
Master the art of pitching with expert guidance. remote Sessions include guest speakers, Q&A, and breakout pitch prep for the last time remotely.
demo Day live
Finally, hit the stage in San Francisco or Singapore! After intensive training and 5 pitch iterations face2face, showcase your hard work and passion to potential investors. The spotlight’s on you!
- If the StudioAlpha partners are convinced of your problem-solution fit and your team, studioalpha will invest up to USD 20,000 in your startup so that the founders can fully concentrate on their product and the market while they are in the studio.
- During the 100-days production we invite speakers from our network to talk remotely or live about their entrepreneurial experiences.
- StudioAlpha organizes regular virtual meetings for all startups that are in production at the same time. In these peer group meetings, the teams are supposed to exchange experiences, ask and answer questions or give each other advice.
- During and after the 100-days program, we arrange necessary contacts from our network individually for each startup team.
- Twice a year, a demo day is held in San Francisco or Singapore, where startups pitch their product-market fit to U.S.-based or SEA investors.
- After the completion of production and successful private equity financing after the Demo Day, StudioAlpha will mentor and support the startups for as long as they need it. For this, we continue to rely on our network.
Studio Alpha Network
Rooted in our Worldwebforum legacy, StudioAlpha taps into a powerful network of tech visionaries and global trailblazers. Our history translates into your startup’s future success.
Businesswoman, Entrepreneur & CEO, Afghan Citadel & Digital Citizen Fund, New York, USA
Businessman, Pilot, Lead Singer Iron Maiden, London, UK
CFO & Partner, Y Combinator, San Francisco, USA
Cambridge Analytica whistleblower & subject of Netflix Documentary “The Great Hack”, New York, USA
EVP Corporate Relations & Chief Philanthropy Officer, Salesforce, San Francisco, USA
Former-CEO, Pepsi, Coca-Cola & Apple, New York, USA
Former Director of Business Development, Coinbase, San Francisco, USA
IBM Fellow & Vice President Technology – Europe, London, UK
Co-Founder & Former -Bassist, The Rolling Stones, London, UK
Sir Tim Berners-Lee
Inventor, World Wide Web, Cambridge, USA
Founding Board Member & CEO, Burning Man Project, San Francisco, USA
Managing Partner, IGPI, Industrial Growth Platform Inc, Tokyo, Japan
Professor of Business Leadership, Strategy, & Organizations, Stanford University, Stanford, USA
Co-Founder & Drummer, Metallica, San Francisco, USA
Co-Founder & President, Pixar, San Francisco, USA
Founder & Managing Partner, DBL Partners, San Francisco, USA
SVP Engineering, Google, Mountain View, USA
CEO (UK), Coinbase, London, UK
Chief Architect, Amazon Web Services, Seattle, USA
Mark C. Thompson
CEO-Coach of Steve Jobs & Richard Branson
Co-Founder and CPO, Juul, San Francisco, USA
Tech-Guru & Co-Founder, Apple, Cupertino, USA
Partner, McKinsey & Company, San Francisco, USA
Former-Principal Advisor of President Barack Obama, Federal Government of the USA, Ex-Member, Navy Seals Team, Washington, D.C., USA
EVP & CTO, VMware, San Francisco, USA
Partner & CXO, Eight Inc, San Francisco, USA
Founder & CEO, Lakestar, Zurich, Switzerland
Terry von Bibra
General Manager Europe, Alibaba Group, Munich, Germany
Global CEO, Y&R, New York, USA
Member, Governing Board, Swiss National Bank, Zurich, Switzerland
Co-Founder, The Future of Life Institute, Boston, USA
VP Global Supply Chain, Tesla, Palo Alto, USA
Global CIO, adidas, Herzogenaurach Germany
Founder & CEO, Gao Feng Advisory Company, Beijing, China
Charles A. O’Reilly
Frank E. Buck Professor of Management Stanford University, Stanford, USA
President, Atlassian, San Francisco, USA
Director, Design, Google, San Francisco, USA
Director of Teaching and Learning, Stanford University, Stanford, USA